Alex Zerbe has been performing for more than 15 years. He is a master of physical comedy, juggling, and magic. Alex is known as “The Zaniac” which was an idea from his wife. Many love his high energy throughout his performances and his super kind soul, and intelligence. He is a two-time Guinness World Record holder who was voted Seattle’s Funniest Prop Comic. He performs in fairs, schools and special events. He is a fantastic entertainer and loves his job as an entertainer.
More in this episode:
- Physical issues that can be challenging in his performances in the future.
- The First Fair that he worked at.
- Lessons that he learned during his first fair job.
- Advice he would give about working in the fair industry.
- How has his marriage dealt with all the traveling associated with performing?
- How much he loves his job and performing.
- He would love to mentor and help other entertainers
- Where he goes for mentoring and guidance?
- When and how he began performing.
- Some of his beats!
Resources Mentioned in the Show:
1,001 Tips on Practicing, Perfecting and Performing Your Act: For Jugglers and other Variety Artists Entertainers by Daniel Holzman