There is a surplus of talent, acts, and shows in the fair industry. Many of the performances have been around for hundreds of years, but some of them recently have sprung and become popular over the last few decades.
Tom Sailor has invented and innovated multiple aspects of the fair industry and currently works with Winter Set Concert Events. He has years of experience and insight on the fair industry that is unique to his creative perspective. Tune into this episode of Tailgate Entertainer with your hosts, Alan Bruess and Eric Haines, if you’re interested in how to break through the industry and taking risks.
- How life led Tom into the fair industry
- Belly Bucking
- The birth of male strippers
- Women’s mud wrestling
- Taking mud wrestling to fairs
- Creating a bungee diving show
- The biggest competition in the fair industry
- What the industry is missing
- Thinking outside of the box
- Areas that lack talent and room for opportunity
- The importance of a personal relationship
- Breaking through into the industry
- Not comparing your act to others
- Always putting on your best show