Not having a traditional career can make the balance between work and family difficult to juggle. In order to be successful in the Fair industry, you have to learn to balance your life while traveling, creating your audience, and still maintaining your personal life. Paul Isaak is a juggler and performer who has learned to not only juggle fire but learned to expertly juggle his career and his family.
This episode of Tailgate Entertainer reveals angles of the fair industry that have never been seen. Tune in with your hosts Alan Bruess and Eric Haines to see how entertainers manage their families, make connections and still pursue their passions.
- How the fair industry differs from other industries
- What performers think about on stage
- Learning how to dissolve the barrier between the performer and the audience
- What drives a performer to create their own act
- Finding a community who understands your passions
- Making connections and maintaining relationships with a traveling career
- Balancing business and family
- Taking your family on the road
- Experiences like no other industry