Building and creating a unique act is a major accomplishment but it is even more valuable when you get to perform with a close friend. Illusionist Adam The Great and Tyzen The Comedy Hypnotist, also known as the Show Bros™, are two close friends who have established a remarkable show together and continue to create innovative material.
Combining two great talents with amazing shows on their own, they have created an amazing new show, called The Show Bros™, which highlights the best of both shows. In this episode, we go behind the scenes and find out the origins of this synergistic show. The unique thing about this show is that Tyzen and Adam actually perform together – this combination of talents is compelling entertainment! The show is still very new, but is already getting rave reviews and is destined to be one of the greats!
- Making connections through the fair
- Being a role model for children
- Maintaining a friendship through working together
- The challenges of marketing for a theatre
- Issues behind the scenes – it’s not all roses!
- Getting advice from close advisors
- Fine tuning productions
- Setting boundaries and legal parameters
- Getting started in magic
- Transitioning into a full-time fair career
- Being innovative and coming up with new acts
- Being patient
- Having fun with your own work
- Plagiarism within the industry
- Learning to write originally
- Performing your best for every crowd
- Charging what you’re worth
- Discovering careers outside of the entertainment industry