With everything that’s been going on in today’s media, it’s easy to feel bombarded by the hate and negativity. It’s hard to say whether this is a new conflict, or if we’re simply becoming more in tune to the situation. Join your tailgate entertainer, Alan Bruess, on discussing this new topic that we all deal with on a regular basis and listen for ways you can improve this situation for yourself.
Alan also discusses:
- A remedy for hate
- The importance of expressing yourself
- Art fuels the thirst for knowledge
- The ways art is supposed to make you feel and influence
- Will what you leave behind be remembered?
- How creating love for yourself creates love for others
- Despite what is happening, you have to work for yourself
- Broadcast what you stand for
- If the situation around you is gnawing at your soul, do something about it